PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
- Color WHITE. BROWN, BLACK, CREAM
- Material PTFE
- Application PTFE or Glass Fabric belts are used for transporting Quick Frozen Foods through freezing chambers and bakery items i.e. biscuits, Confectionery items, Tortilla Industry, Drying Fruits, Tray for Baking products etc.
- Supply Ability : 50 Square Meter Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 250 onwards INR/Square Meter
- 50 Square Meter
- WHITE. BROWN, BLACK, CREAM
- PTFE or Glass Fabric belts are used for transporting Quick Frozen Foods through freezing chambers and bakery items i.e. biscuits, Confectionery items, Tortilla Industry, Drying Fruits, Tray for Baking products etc.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Square Meter Per Day
- 2 - 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- ROLL PACKING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- High release from sticky materials 'Non- stick' smooth surface
- Operating temperature range -73 Deg C to +260 Deg C
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High electrical insulative and dielectric properties
- Dimensional stabilities under heat and pressure
- Low electrical losses
- Mildew and fungus resistance
- Ultra-Violet, infra-Red, Micro-wave, radio frequency resistance
- Abrasive: During the manufacturer of Grinding Wheels our PTFE or Glass Fabrics are used as a separator in place of traditional Aluminium plate. On account of Non-stick surface, less thickness and weight, more number of disc are able to cure at a time. Cost of PTFE or Glass fabric is very nominal when compare with Aluminium sheet.
- Aerospace: Designed to be Breathable without sacrificing the non-stick properties of PTFE , our porous grade allows products to cure and outgas through the fabric. Porous bleeder material used as release fabric in vacuum molding.
- Conveyor Belts: PTFE or Glass Fabric is engineered to make conveyor belts for various application in Food, Textiles & Garments, UV & IR Curing systems, Extrusion, Packaging, Chemical and many more applications are being developed day by day.
- Food Processing: PTFE or Glass Fabric belts are used for transporting Quick Frozen Foods through freezing chambers and bakery items i.e. biscuits, Confectionery items, Tortilla Industry, Drying Fruits, Tray for Baking products etc.
- Packaging: It is used for Heat Sealing applications like LDPE pouches, all kinds of dairy products. PE bags, Stationary and books packaging through shrink tunnels. Conveyor Belts on Acma Wrap machines for detergent and soap cake packing. PTFE or 2ply Glass Fabric belts are used in continuous sealers.
- Photovoltaic/Solar: High gloss and very smooth surface PTFE Coated glass fabrics up to 2500 mm wide,This can be used as belting material during solar module lamination process. PTFE Fabrics used as released products (sheets & belts) in the vacuum lamination process of rigid or flexible photovoltaic modules.
Available In White, Brown, Black etc
30 Warp Kg/2.54 CM
260 Degree C