Most Popular Products
PTFE Mesh Conveyor Belt
2500.00 onwards INR/Piece
- Color CREAM
- Size CUSTOMIZED
- Material PTFE
- Type Other
- Structure Roller
- Belt Conveyor Other
- Roller Conveyor Other
- Supply Ability : 1 Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 2500.00 onwards INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1 Piece Per Day
- 2 - 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Box packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Our open mesh belts are used in screen printing to transport imprinted materials through drying ovens and cooling chambers. These belts are long lasting and perform well over a wide range of operating temperatures.
We offer below different types of belt Splice:
- Overlap splice: Belts end are cut straight or angularly at different angle overlapped to 25 mm to 100 mm and heat sealed. It gives a very strong joint. Strength of joint is more than the basic fabric strength. This joint makes the belt endless.
- Butt Splice: Both ends of the belts are cut straight or at different angles and butted together and the piece of PTFE/ Glass fabric of same or greater thickness is fused at the underside of the belt to get a smoother surface on top. Sometimes a piece of thin fabric is fused on the top side to protect the joint. This makes the belt endless.
- Two Ply Belt Splice: Two layer of PTFE/Glass cloth are laminated with staggered joint to achieve uniform thickness of the belt all over the belt length, to make a strong and endless belt.
- Smart Loop (Bullnose): A Leno woven fabric with braided thin Kevlar rope in fill direction which forms the loop, is used as a splice. This is stitched on both ends of leno woven mesh belt and a mono peak pin is used to complete the joint. This splice offers maximum airflow & flexibility at jointed portion. This makes the belt open ended.
- Metallic Alligator Splice: This is a strong metallic splice where metallic alligator is fixed on both ends of the belt & connected by a metallic pin to complete the joint. This makes the belt open ended. Open end belts are required where it is difficult to dismantle the machine & install the belt.
- Finger Splice: In this splice, small fingers are cut by a template at both ends of the belt and fixed in the alternative grooves and a piece of PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric is heat sealed on the top & bottom side of the joint to make it endless. It is an improvised butt joint which provides flexibility to run belt even at the smaller diameter of rollers of machine.
- Castellated Seal Splice (Fabric Pin Splice): Small dimension of fabric, heat sealed on both edges of the belt is cut alternatively to make hinges like fixing. A non- metallic pin is inserted to complete the joint. This belt is used where use of metal is undesirable.
- Edge Reinforcement: Both edges of the belt need protection from tearing while running and coming in contact with metallic components. Skived PTFE Film or PTFE coated Fiberglass cloth is fused on both edges or stitched by 100% PTFE Thread.
Belt Tracking System:
- Guide Button: Made of SS or Brass or PTFE studs are fixed on one side or both side of the belt at a fixed pitch and center distance width wise which run in the groove of the drive and driver roller to control the belt running straight on the machine. This is suitable for smaller width & shorter length belt.
- Braided Kevlar Profile: This is stitched at one edge of the belt which runs in the groove of the roller for keeping the belt in straight course.
- Chemically Inert
- Non-Stick, Non-Toxic & Food Grade
- Un-affected by UV, IR & High Frequency
- High Tensile Strength with low elongation at break
125 Warp Kg/2.54 cm
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.