Most Popular Products
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fire And Welding Blanket
500 Onwards INR/Piece
- Width 1 Meter (m)
- Color Red
- Length 1 Meter (m)
- Material fiber glass fabric
- Application Welding Blankets, Protective and Insulating Covers, Gaskets,High Temperature Insulating Material
- Supply Ability : 100 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5000.00 - 10000.00 INR/Piece
- 10 Piece
- 500 Onwards INR/Piece
- fiber glass fabric
- 1 Meter (m)
- 1 Meter (m)
- Welding Blankets, Protective and Insulating Covers, Gaskets,High Temperature Insulating Material
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 2 - 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Bag Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
The Fire and welding blanket specification is as provided below:
- The Fire and welding fire blanket material used can withstand an upper limit of 1650C and provides a continuous protection of up to 1260C.
- The blankets are manufactured as per your requirements. The edges are stitched with brass eyelets and high temperature Kevlar or Fiberglass sewing threads.
- Does not contain asbestos.
Fire and Welding Blanket Selection canbe done as below:
- Light Duty Welding Blankets: Suited for light welding splatter these welding blankets are made with 0.5 mm Fiberglass or Silicone Coated Fiberglass fabrics giving temperature resistance upto 550C.
- Medium Duty Welding Blankets:Suited for Welding splatter and molten metal spark protection in closer proximity and greater intensity then the above these blankets are therefore made with 1.00 mm Fiberglass or Silicone Coated Fiberglass.
- Heavy Duty Welding Blankets: These are suited for temperature resistance upto 1000C where extreme welding spark and molten metal splash protection is needed and therefore they are made with Vermiculite Coated Ceramic fabrics.
- For extreme heavy duty welding protection up to 1260C, Ceramic Fire blankets of 3.2 mm thickness should be used.
Welding Splatter And Molten Metal Spark Protection
Upto 550 deg C
Kevlar Or Fiberglass Sewing Threads
Available In Red, Gray, Black, etc.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'Fiberglass Fire and Welding Blanket' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.