Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 50 Square Meter
- 350.00 Onwards INR/Square Meter
- fiber glass fabric
- In Dust collector bag
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Square Meter Per Day
- 2 - 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Roll packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Product DescriptionSeparation of solid particles from gases by a textile filter media at a very high temperature is as essential part of an industrial process, contribute to the recovery of precious material & improvement in pollution control. In a fabric dust collector, dust laden gas is drawn through air permeable fabric, normally in the form of a tubular bag of different diameter & length where the gas passes through the fabric & the particles are retained. In this process the gas is filtered & clean gas comes out of dust collector/bag filter.
Our Woven Glass fiber filter media is designed with specific properties like yarn quality & count , Yarn density, Weave pattern to achieve required parameter for optimum efficiency in filtration at a temperature of 260 Degree C on continuous rating.
Special chemical finishes are imparted to withstand severe chemical attack, Mechanical stress & abrasion in extreme condition.
Types of Finishes:Finish Code: SGT Silicone, Graphite, PTFE Finish
- A proportionate mixture of Silicone; Graphite; PTFE which protects media against abrasion, while it provides limited protection against chemical attack. This Finish is recommended for Cement & Foundry Industries.
Finish Code: PTFE Finish
- A ten percent add on of PTFE on the filter media, protects it from abrasion because PTFE encapsulates the glass filament. Recommended for utility based load boilers.
Finish Code: AR: Acid Resistant Finish
- This is formulated of a mixture of Silicone, Graphite, PTFE & an acid resistant polymer. This prevents Filter media against severe acid & chemical attacks while also reducing abrasion. Recommended for Industrial Boiler & Carbon Black.
Enter Buying Requirement Details