Most Popular Products
High Silica Cloth
- Product Name high silica cloth
- Material silica
- Color golden
- Application Welding and Fire Blanket Thermal and Electrical Insulation Gasketing Expansion Joints Heat shields Containment Door Seals The inner lining of switch boxes Hose and Cable Protection Protective Garments Heat and Flange Shielding
- Supply Ability : 50 Square Meter Per Day
800 onwards INR/Meter
Price And Quantity
- 800 onwards INR/Meter
- 800.00 - 1500.00 INR/Meter
- 50 Square Meter
- high silica cloth
- Welding and Fire Blanket Thermal and Electrical Insulation Gasketing Expansion Joints Heat shields Containment Door Seals The inner lining of switch boxes Hose and Cable Protection Protective Garments Heat and Flange Shielding
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Square Meter Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Roll packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- High Silica Cloth has more than 96% silica with excellent break strength and improved abrasion resistance.
- High Silica Cloth has been especially developed to use in the applications to protect against extreme temperature environment.
- Silica cloth has excellent thermal insulation characteristics over a very wide temperature range and doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t melt until temperature exceeds 3000Â°F or 1600Â°C.
- They also have excellent chemical resistance and electrical insulation properties.
- High Temperature Silica Cloth has wide-spread applications and is used in various industries like, metallurgy, building rockets, building aircrafts, building ships, the car industry, machine building and even atomic energy.
- The High Silica Cloth, has over 96% Amorphous Silica. The fabric does not contain asbestos or ceramic and is flexible with the ability to withstand high temperatures.
- Upper-temperature resistance of up to 1600Â°C
- Continuous protection of up to 1000Â°C
- High insulation value
- Flexible and non-hazardous
- Coated Silica fabrics offer protection up to 1100Â° C
- Welding and Fire Blanket
- Thermal and Electrical Insulation
- Expansion Joints
- Heat shields
- Door Seals
- The inner lining of switch boxes
- Hose and Cable Protection
- Protective Garments
- Heat and Flange Shielding
Benefits of High Silica Fabric:
- High resistance to temperature upto 1600 Â° C.
- Thermal Shrinkage is less
- Electrical conductivity is low