Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric
Price And Quantity
- 250 onwards INR/Square Meter
- 50 Square Meter
- 250.00 - 1500.00 INR/Square Meter
- 1 Meter (m)
- Fiberglass Fabric
- 1 mtr x 50 mtr
- Red, Grey, Black, Orange
- Silicone Rubber Coated
- 50 Meter (m)
- Electric Insulation
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Square Meter Per Week
- 3 Days
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass Fabric is manufactured by SSC Performance Materials by coating various levels of silicone emulsion on fiberglass fabrics of varied thicknesses. It does not contain asbestos or ceramic.
The features of a silicone fabric manufactured by SSC Performance Materials, are as follows:
- Silicone Fiberglass helps greatly in heat insulation.
- Even though Silicone Fiberglass has high strength, it is flexible and soft.
- The silicone coated fiberglass fabric is chemical, oil and water resistant.
- The fabric is resistant to oxygen, ozone and light.
- Silicone Fabric can be single or double sided coated.
- Maximum temperature resistance is 550Â°C with constant protection provided for up to 260Â°C.
- Available in shiny or matt finish.
- Regular colours include red, grey, black, Olive Green, And Orange.
- The thickness varies between 0.25 mm up to 3 mm.
Applications Include:Electric insulation:
- The fabric has high grade of electric insulation and bear a load of high voltage.
- Used as pipeline flexible coupling, nonmetallic compensator helps to avoid damage caused by heat expansion and cold contraction. This membrane material specially fit for use in industries like petroleum, chemical engineering, cement, iron and steel and energy sources due to its special features of temperatures resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, and good elasticity and toughness.
- It is good to be used as inner and outer anti-corrosion layer featuring excellent corrosion resistance, temperatures and high strength. It proves to be an ideal anti-corrosion material.
- These fabrics offer high-temperature and heat resistance, along with the ability to shed welding splatter and molten steel & aluminium splash. Typical applications are as welding curtains or blankets, or hightemperature protection blankets for engine exhaust components or industrial equipment, steam and gas turbines.
- Apart from above application, it can also be used as sealing material, temperature resistance and anticorrosion conveyor belt and packaging material. Silicone coated fabrics are the perfect choice for protecting a variety of hoses, lines, wires, cables and equipment assemblies such as electronic enclosures, valves, robotic heads, festoon cables, EAF cables, etc, from exposure to high temperature, molten metal splash, slag, welding splatter, UV light, abrasion and contamination.
Silicone Rubber Coated
Upto 1000 mm
Available In Red, Gray, Black, Orange, Olive, Green, Etc.
0.25 mm to 3 mm